Homemade Pumpkin Waffles
These delicious homemade pumpkin waffles are perfect for a fall breakfast or brunch. Easy to make and flavored with maple syrup and brown sugar, they are a breakfast that the whole family will love!
Servings 10 waffles
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin
- oil or butter for waffle iron
Whisk flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt in a large bowl until combined.
In a separate bowl, which eggs, milk, butter, maple syrup, and brown sugar until combined. Pour mixture and pumpkin into the flour mixture and whisk until combined. Set aside.
Heat a waffle iron until hot and ready for the batter. Spray waffle iron with oil or butter. Pour batter into waffle iron, close, and cook until done.
Serve and enjoy.
- Do not over mix the waffle batter or they will not rise and get nice and fluffy.
- Don't swap the brown sugar for white. The brown sugar contains molasses which gives these waffles a deep and rich flavor.
- Use pure pumpkin puree, not spiced, or it will be too overpowering.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 713IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg