Seasoned Air Fryer Asparagus
Delicious and healthy, this simple roasted asparagus side dish is a breeze to make in your air fryer. Seasoned with garlic, lemon and salt.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 lb asparagus cut and peeled if necessary
- 2 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Kosher Salt to taste
Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place asparagus, avocado oil, garlic powder, lemon pepper seasoning in a bowl and toss to combine.
Place in the preheated basket and cook for 7-9 minutes, until tender and tossing halfway.
Squeeze with lemon and season with additional salt to taste
- You’ll want to cut the woody ends of the asparagus. I suggest peeling larger asparagus as they can be tough on the ends. If the asparagus bottom is ½ inch or larger, I cut and peel it.
- Thinner asparagus will cook quicker than thicker asparagus.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 858IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg