Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
These air fryer bacon-wrapped shrimp are the perfect appetizer or main dish. They are easy to make, and they taste amazing!
Servings 4 people
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ Tablespoon chili powder
- 12 oz raw large or jumbo shrimp shell remove, deveined, with tails on
- 6 slices bacon cut into thirds
Add brown sugar and chili powder in a small bowl and mix until combined. Pat the shrimp dry.
Place the shrimp into the brown sugar and mix, coating both sides of the shrimp.
Wrap each shrimp with a piece of bacon and secure the bacon to the shrimp with a toothpick.
Place the shrimp wrapped in bacon into the bottom of an air fryer basket in a single layer. Do not overlap them. Cook in batches if necessary.
Air fry at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes.
Remove and serve alone or with a dipping sauce.
- I do not preheat the air fryer for this recipe. If you preheat, decrease the cooking time by a couple of minutes.
- If using frozen shrimp, defrost the shrimp before proceeding with the recipe.
- Feel free to change up the shrimp seasoning and use sauces like bbq sauce instead.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 724mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 462IU | Vitamin C: 0.01mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg