Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
These Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are super easy to make and they're delicious! They are great for weekday breakfasts or snack. With minimal ingredients and quick prep, these cookies can't be beat.
Servings 18 cookies
- 2 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 2 cups old fashion oats
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup white chocolate morsels
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper. and set aside.
Mash 2 ripe bananas in a medium sized bowl.
Add oats, applesauce, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
Add raisins and white chocolate morsels and stir until incorporated.
Place mixture on prepared cookie sheet by the tablespoon, about 2 inches apart. Use the back of a spoon to flatten the cookies to the desired shape.
Bake in preheated oven for 23-25 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
Remove from oven and let cool in baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to cookie rack to finish cooling. Enjoy:)
- You can change the add-ins like the raisins and white chocolate morsels if you aren't a fac. Some great options are walnuts, pecans, milk chocolate chips, and craisins.
- These cookies will not spread like traditional cookies, so flatten them before baking.
- Keep these gluten-free by using gluten-free oats.
- Store these cookies in an airtight container. They will last up to 3 days at room temperature. You can also freeze them in a freezer-safe container for up to 2 months.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg