Air Fried Lobster Tails Recipe
This easy and delicious lobster tail recipe is topped with a yummy garlic butter sauce and air fried to perfection. It’s such a quick and easy recipe.
Servings 2 people
- 2 6oz lobster tails
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Prepare butter mixture by combining butter, garlic, salt, chives and lemon juice.
Butterfly lobster tails by cutting through the shell, removing the meat and resting it on top of the shell.
Place in Air Fryer basket and spred butter over top of lobster meat. Close Air Fryer basket and cook on 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 minutes.
Open Air fryer basket and and spread more butter on top, cook for an additional 2-4 minutes until done.
- Cook time will depend on the size of your lobster tails. 6-8 minutes total should work for most lobster tails.
- You can make as many lobster tails that will fit in your air fryer basket.
- For the oven, you will want to preheat your oven to broil and cook lobster tails on baking sheet for about 5-10 minutes.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 1169mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 7mg