1. Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al-dente. Drain and set aside.
2. While pasta is cooking, season shrimp with old bay seasoning and set
3. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove cooked
bacon and drain on paper towel. Remove bacon grease from skillet, leaving
about 2 tbsp in the skillet.
4. Add garlic to skillet, stirring and cooking for about 1 minute.
5. Raise heat to medium-high and add shrimp to skillet. Spread shrimp in pan
and cook shrimp until done, when they are pink. About 3 minutes per side.
6. Add lemon juice to pan and stir. (Feel free to add a little white wine or
chicken broth to increase the amount of sauce)
7. Add pasta to skillet and toss.Leave it as is or season to taste with salt
7. Top with parsley. Enjoy :)