Easy Corn Soufflé
This easy and delicious corn soufflé recipe is made from scratch and is the perfect addition to your dinner table. It’s perfect for Thanksgiving dinner or any time of the year.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 10 people
- 3 large eggs
- 1 15.25 oz can whole kernel sweet corn drained
- 1 15.25 oz can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp salt
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
Pour into baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove and top with fresh herbs if you like. Enjoy :)
- I recommend using a 8x8 casserole for the perfect thickness of the souffle.
- Recommended suggested herbs are chives or italian parsley, chopped finely.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 332IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg