Instant Pot Ravioli
This Instant Pot Ravioli is a quick and easy pasta dish that your family love. The Italian Sausage adds so much flavor and the frozen ravioli cooks perfectly in the pressure cooker.
Servings 6 people
- 1 lb ground italian sausage
- ¾ cup beef broth
- 24 oz frozen ravioli
- 28 oz can diced tomato undrained
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Set your pressure cooker to high sauté. Once the display says “HOT,” brown your Italian sausage.
Once your sausage is brown, add in beef broth and deglaze the bottom of the pot by removing any stuck-on bits.
Turn off the Pressure Cooker and add the following in the following layers: frozen ravioli, can of tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on high pressure for 3-4 minutes. 3 Minutes if you prefer a firmer ravioli, 4 if you like it softer.
It’ll take about 15 minutes for your machine to reach pressure and your timer will start. Once your timer is complete, quick release any remaining pressure.
Open the lid and stir in your spinach, ricotta, and parmesan.
- This produces a good bit of liquid, hence why I struggled with whether I should call it soup or pasta. Either way, it’s so darn tasty.
- The liquid mixture will not cover the frozen ravioli. It will still cook and still be yummy.
- I have not used fresh ravioli with this recipe.
- This recipe was prepared in a 6qt Instant Pot Lux.
Calories: 836kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 165mg | Sodium: 1859mg | Potassium: 522mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 636IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 370mg | Iron: 14mg