Air Fryer Crab Legs
It's so quick and easy to cook the most perfect crab legs in an air fryer! Ready to serve in less than 15 minutes, they are seasoned with old bay for a great at home boil!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 lb crab legs cleaned and scrubbed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp old bay
- ½ tsp garlic powder
Combine crab legs, olive oil, old bay, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Use hands to rub oil and seasoning all over crab legs. Place the legs in foil paper and wrap tightly. Place in an air fryer basket.
Air fryer crab legs on 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes.
Remove from the air fryer and foil paper. Enjoy :)
- You can make these with frozen or fresh crab legs. If frozen, they will take an extra few minutes in the air fryer or you can defrost them fully before you cook them.
- When the crab legs are cooked they should be a vibrant orange / pink color.
- Take care not to overcook the legs or the meat can become chewy.
- These are great on their own or served with melted butter.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 475mg | Potassium: 116mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg