The Best Air Fryer Lamb Chops
Cook the most perfect of lamb chops in minutes with your trusty air fryer! Marinaded in red wine vinegar and herbs, the chops come out perfectly cooked and tender.
Servings 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs lamb chops lamb loin chops or lamb leg chops
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Combine lamb chops, olive oil, red wine vinegar, rosemary, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in a bowl. Rub the marinade into the meat and cover and chill for 1 hour.
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add lamb chops to the air fryer basket and cook for 7-9 minutes, flipping halfway.
- The temperature of the lamb should reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit for medium-well.
- The cut of lamb makes a difference in the gaminess of the lamb. Lamb Leg Chops will have less of a gamey flavor but they usually are more expensive.
- This lamb recipe is great accompanied with a homemade chimichurri sauce.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 391mg | Potassium: 547mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 4mg