This easy to make Argentinean chimichurri sauce is a great accompaniment to red meats like steak and lamb and it takes minutes to make at home in a blender.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
Finely chop parsley, cilantro, and garlic cloves or add these ingredients to a mini food processor until finely chopped. Add to a medium-sized bowl.
Add extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, red chili flakes, and black pepper and stir to combine. Serve and enjoy.
- Chimichurri sauce is on lamb and steaks.
- It's quick and easy to make this sauce in a food processor, but you can easily finely chop everything by hand if you prefer.
- Make sure your herbs are super fresh for the best flavor.
- Use extra virgin olive oil rather than regular or light for this recipe.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 304mg | Potassium: 112mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1436IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg