Air Fryer Salmon Patties
Quick and easy to make, these air fryer salmon patties are wonderfully flavorful and so simple to make. Serve as an appetizer or as part of a main for one delicious bite!
Servings 6 patties
- 14.5 oz can of Wild Caught Alaskan salmon , drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs separated
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- ¼ cup diced sweet onion
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- Oil for spraying
In a bowl, combine salmon, ½ cup bread crumbs, egg, sweet onion, red bell pepper, garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and celery salt.
Form mixture into 6 patties and place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
Preheat the air fryer to 370 Fahrenheit.
Spread the remaining ½ cup of breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Remove the patties from the freezer and coat patties in the breadcrumbs.
Place in the preheated air fryer basket and cook for 11-13 minutes, flipping and spraying with oil halfway. Serve and enjoy.
- Make them gluten-free by using GF breadcrumbs.
- Be sure to freeze the patties before breading them or they can fall apart.
- You can serve these without removing the bones if you prefer. You could also use three 5 oz cans of skinless, boneless, Wild Caught pink salmon.
- Leftovers will keep well for up to 4 days in the fridge and can be reheated in the air fryer at 360F for 4 minutes.
- To pan-fry, follow the directions but pan fry the patties in an oiled pan over medium-high heat until browned, about 3-4 minutes each side.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 685mg | Potassium: 330mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 517IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 2mg