Homemade Italian Seasoning can be yours in minutes, you likely have all of these ingredients on hand already!
Servings 0.5 Cup
- 2 Tablespoons Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Rosemary
- 1/2 Tablespoon Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon Rubbed Sage
- Double, triple, or quadruple the recipe if you like. Change the serving size in the recipe card below to modify the ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container for future uses. Keep it in a cupboard out of direct sunlight.
- Make sure that your ingredients aren’t stale. Rub a little of each between your fingers, if they release an aroma they are good to use.
Serving: 1teaspoon | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1371IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 473mg | Iron: 11mg