Air Fryer Corn on the Cob (Mexican Street Style)
Mexican Street Style corn made in the Air Fryer. A quick and easy fun way to make corn on the cob.
Servings 4 people
- 4 ears shucked corn
- ½ cup Mexican Crema or Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Cotija Cheese grated
- 2 Tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- Oil for spraying Vegetable, Canola, or Avocado
Wash and dry corn. Place corn in Air Fryer basket in a single layer and lightly spray with oil.
Set Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and timer for 15 minutes.
After 8 minutes, open basket, turn corn and lightly spray again. Continue cooking.
Once timer is up, remove corn to a platter.
Spread Mexican crema on all sides of the corn. Sprinkle with cotija cheese, chili powder, and cilantro. Squeeze with lime before serving. Enjoy.
Suggested Tools for Air Fryer Corn on the Cob (Mexican Street Style)
- Canola, Vegetable, or Avocado Oil work well with this recipe.
- I recommend using fresh corn for this recipe. Frozen corn on the cob just doesn’t do as well in the Air Fryer. It can be done, but the results just won’t be as good.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 262mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 755IU | Vitamin C: 6.1mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 0.8mg