Sweet and Spicy Party Meatballs
These Sweet and Spicy Party Meatballs are the perfect easy appetizer for a crowd. With only 4 ingredients and a spicy bbq flavor, these are the perfect twist on a classic cocktail meatball recipe.
Servings 12 people
- 32 oz frozen precooked meatballs
- 1 14 oz can of jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 2 chopped Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce + 2 Tbsp sauce
- If you like your sauce less spicy, leave out the extra 1-2 Tbsp of adobe pepper sauce.
- I use precooked frozen meatballs. I prefer beef meatballs for this recipe but any meatballs you can get your hands on should work just fine.
- Any original bbq sauce will work fine. Homemade or Sweet Baby Ray’s work best.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 199IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg