Cranberry Pecan Apple Salad
This Cranberry Pecan Apple Salad is the perfect light and delicious salad. It’s made with healthy ingredients and topped with delicious creamy goat cheese, sugared pecans, and a sweet and tangy dijon vinegarette.
Servings 6 people
- 4-5 cups spinach salad mix
- 2 red apples thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ red onion thinly sliced on a mandolin
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup sugared pecans chopped
- 4 Tablespoon goat cheese chopped or crumbled
- 2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.5 Tablespoon white sugar
- 1.5 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, add spinach salad mix, red apples, red onion, dried cranberries, sugared pecans, and goat cheese. Toss to combine. Set aside.
In a small mason jar, add apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, white sugar, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Cover and shake vigorously, for about 20-30 seconds, until salad dressing has thickened.
When ready to serve, lightly pour dressing over salad greens and toss. Serve and enjoy.
- It’s best to wait until right before serving to pour the dressing on.
- Feel free to double or triple the dressing and keep it on the side. This stuff is pretty good on all kinds of greens.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 2005IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg