Air Fryer Lemon Garlic Shrimp
This air fryer lemon garlic shrimp is so wonderfully fresh and flavorful and you can cook the shrimp straight from frozen. So quick and easy to make, perfect to serve as an appetizer or as part of a main course.
Servings 4 servings
- 16 oz jumbo shrimp frozen, deveined
- 3 Tbsp butter unsalted
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¾ tsp old bay seasoning
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice sliced lemon pieces too
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You can use frozen shell-on or peeled shrimp that has been deveined. Frozen shell-on shrimp does tend to be a little juicer.
- If using defrosted shrimp, reduce the time until shrimp is fully cooked
- Make a foil sling around the container so that it is easy to remove from the air fryer.
- I prefer jumbo shrimp in this recipe but any size will work. Smaller shrimp cook faster so keep an eye on them.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 309mg | Sodium: 967mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 319IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 189mg | Iron: 3mg