Air Fryer Meatloaf
Making meatloaf in the Air Fryer became a game changer for us. Make delicious moist meatloaf in less time in your Air Fryer.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Resting Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 8 people
- 1 cup fresh soft bread crumbs
- ¼ cup beef broth
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Dijon style mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 lbs ground beef
Add breadcrumbs and beef broth to a small bowl and stir until breadcrumbs are coated. Set aside.
Add mushrooms, carrots, onions, and garlic and process until finely chopped. Place in large bowl.
Add ground beef, eggs, soaked breadcrumbs, ketchup, Dijon style mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and salt to large bowl. Mix with hands until incorporated. Form into a loaf.
Preheat Air Fryer to 390 degrees.*
Place Meatloaf in Air Fryer and cook for 40-45 minutes.
While meatloaf is cooking, prepare glaze by combining ketchup, brown sugar, and dijon mustard. When there is about 5 minutes left on your timer, spread glaze over meatloaf in Air Fryer.
Remove and allow meatloaf to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Most Air Fryers have a maximum temperature setting of 400. The Phillips brand has a maximum temperature of 390 degrees.
- I love using fresh breadcrumbs in this recipe. I take about 4 slices of whatever bread we have around the house, toss 'em in the food processor for about 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Adding vegetables to your meatloaf helps keep it moist and not dense.
- Wait a few minutes before slicing your meatloaf if you don’t want it to fall apart.
- Check on your meatloaf periodically. If it starts to get too brown during the cooking process, cover with foil until it's time to add the glaze.
Suggested Tools for making Meatloaf in Air Fryer