Air Fryer S'mores
Who needs a campfire when you have an Air Fryer to make these delicious S’mores.
- 2 Graham Crackers broken in half
- 2 marshmallows broken in half
- 2 small pieces of chocolate
Place Graham cracker halves in bottom of Air fryer.
Take sticky side of broken marshmallow and place it on the Graham Cracker, pushing down a little so it sticks to the cracker.
Close Air Fryer and cook on 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes, or until the tops of the marshmallows are a nice golden color.
Once done, add a piece of chocolate on top of the marshmallows, followed by the other half of the graham cracker. Enjoy :)
- Overall cook time will change depending on the air fryer size and model. Check on s'mores after about 3 minutes.
- Please make sure to break marshmallows in half and place the sticky side on the graham cracker so the marshmallows don't fly off. It'll be the glue you need to stop them from flying around.
- These S'mores were made in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 3.9mg