Air Fryer S'mores
Who needs a campfire when you have an Air Fryer to make these delicious S’mores.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 Graham Crackers broken in half
- 2 marshmallows broken in half
- 2 small pieces of chocolate
Place Graham cracker halves in bottom of Air fryer.
Take sticky side of broken marshmallow and place it on the Graham Cracker, pushing down a little so it sticks to the cracker.
Close Air Fryer and cook on 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes, or until the tops of the marshmallows are a nice golden color.
Once done, add a piece of chocolate on top of the marshmallows, followed by the other half of the graham cracker. Enjoy :)
- Overall cook time will change depending on the air fryer size and model. Check on s'mores after about 5 minutes.
- These S'mores were made in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 3.9mg