Quick and Easy Air Fryer Meatballs
Quick and Easy Air Fried meatballs that are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. They’re full of amazing flavor and can be made in the Air Fryer in less than 15 minutes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 8 people
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 medium onion peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves peeled
- 1/4 cup parsley roughly chopped
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp Worchestire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Combine onion, garlic cloves, and parsley in a mini food processor. Process until finely chopped. Set aside.
In a large bowl, place ground beef, ground pork, onion mixture, eggs, breadcrumbs, italian seasoning, feta cheese, Worchestire sauce, salt and black pepper. Use hands to mix until combined.
Grab 2 Tbsp of meat mixture and will into a ball. Repeat with the meat mixture to all meatballs are rolled.
Place meatballs in Air fryer basket in single layer making sure the meatballs don’t touch. Place basket in Air Fryer and cook on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes or until a internal temperature reaches a temperature of 165 degrees.
- Feel free to motify the ingredients to your favorite meatball recipe. The ease and short cook time of the meatballs is most important.
- Invest in a quick read meat thermometer to ensure your meatballs are cooked to the right temperature.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 604mg | Potassium: 408mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 4.9mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 2.5mg