Winter Fruit Salad
This easy and delicious winter fruit salad is the perfect side dish for breakfast, brunch, or an easy snack. Made with an array of fruits that are in season in the winter and tossed in a delicious orange and honey dressing.
Servings 6 people
- 2 large apples chopped, honey crisp preferred
- 2 kiwi fruit peeled and chopped
- 2 clementines peeled and separated
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tablespoon mint leaves finely chopped
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
Place fruit and mint leaves in a large bowl.
In a separate small bowl, add orange juice and honey and whisk until combined. Pour over fruit and toss until combined.
This salad can be made up to 3 days ahead. Any longer than that and your fruit may get too soft and your apples will start to brown. You’ll want to store this in an airtight container if making ahead.
- The flavors in this salad will get stronger overtime, especially the mint.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Vitamin C: 51mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg