Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Creamy and delicious, this broccoli cauliflower salad is loaded with flavor and texture. Simple and easy to make, this is one flavorful side.
Servings 8 servings
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup cheddar jack cheese
- ½ cup cooked chopped bacon
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine broccoli, cauliflower, walnuts, red onion, cheese, cooked bacon, and cranberries in a large bowl. Set aside.
In another bowl, add mayonnaise, white vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss, ensuring all pieces of the salad are covered in the dressing. Serve and enjoy.
- You’ll want the broccoli and cauliflower to be cut into small florets. I break each full sized florets into smaller pieces.
- Make this salad vegetarian by omitting the bacon. You can make it plant based by using a vegan mayonnaise.
- Once made, keep covered and refrigerated til ready to serve.
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 370mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 306IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1mg