Air Fryer Hard Eggs
Easy Peel Air Fryer Boiled Eggs are easy and quick to make.
Preheat Air Fryer to 270 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place eggs in Air Fryer basket. Close and cook on 270 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Once timer is done, remove from Air Fryer basket and place in bowl filled with ice water for 5 minutes.
Remove, peel, and Enjoy :)
- I recommend testing this method with one egg initially to calculate the best amount of time for your Air Fryer.
- I’ve tried these eggs in different wattage Air Fryers. Here were my times and results:
- If your eggs have cracks or leaks, they will leak out during the Air Frying cycle.
- This method works on brown or white eggs.
- Fresh eggs may not produce the same results. I use store bought eggs for this method.
Calories: 62kcal | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 60mg | Vitamin A: 240IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.8mg