Blender Whipped Cream
Use this tip to make quick and easy whipped cream in your blender. It’s the perfect trick when you need whipped cream in a hurry.
Servings 2 cups
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Add ingredients to the a high powered blender. Blend on low for 15 seconds.
Open the lid and use a rubber spatula to move ingredients toward center of blender.
Cover and pulse about 4 times until desired consistency is reached.
Notes on Blender Whipped Cream
- When it comes to whipped cream, cold ingredients are best.
- Make sure your blender jar is clean dry before whipping.
- This whipped cream can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for a few days. Just make sure to whisk with a whisk when ready to serve again after chilling.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 89mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1750IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 77mg