Green Sherbet Punch
This Green Sherbet Punch is the perfect punch for any Holiday or social gathering. Made with only a few ingredients, this punch will be the talk of the party.
Servings 16 people
- 46 oz pineapple juice
- 12 oz frozen concentrated orange juice defrosted
- 12 oz frozen concentrated limeade defrosted
- 2 Liters ginger ale
- 12 scoops lime-flavored sherbet
- 8-10 drops green food coloring
- Lime for garnishing
Combine pineapple juice, orange juice, limeade, ginger ale and food coloring in large punch bowl. Stir to combine. Use an ice cream scoop or large spoon to place scoopfuls of sherbet on top of the punch. Serve and enjoy.
- You want to make this as soon as you’re ready to start serving it so that you still have some carbonation from the ginger ale.
- The food color is optional. But your punch looks so much cooler and greener with it.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg