Marinated Air Fryer Vegetables
These marinated air fryer vegetables are a great flavorful and healthy side dish. Easy and quick to prep, they are are a great way to get a bit of goodness on your plate in a tasty way.
Servings 4 servings
- 2 green zucchini cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 yellow squash cut into ½ inch pieces
- 4 oz button mushrooms cut in half
- 1 red onion cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cut into ½ inch pieces
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- A few drops of liquid smoke optional
- salt to taste
Place marinade ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until combined. Place chopped vegetables in bowl and stir until all vegetables are fully covered.
Allow vegetables to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
Place marinated vegetables in air fryer basket and cook on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-18 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until tender. Salt to taste.
- Adding liquid smoke gives the vegetables a smokey grilled taste.
- Try not to marinate the vegetables for too long or your vegetables will be mushy rather than tender.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 890mg | Potassium: 586mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1225IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg