Air Fryer Egg Rolls
These air fryer egg rolls are made with shrimp and pork and come together quickly and easily. Cooked in the air fryer, it's so easy to make crispy spring rolls without the need for lots of oil.
Servings 24 rolls
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 6 oz raw shrimp finely chopped
- ½ lb ground pork
- 10 oz coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions chopped
- ½ Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 16 oz package egg roll wrappers
- Oil for spraying
- Water for sealing egg roll wrappers
- Salt to taste*
Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Add the canola oil and then add the chopped shrimp and ground pork. Stir and cook until the pork is browned and broken apart and the shrimp is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
Pour mixture into a large bowl. Add the coleslaw mix, green onions, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and sesame oil and stir to combine. Taste the mixture and add salt to taste.
Add 3 Tbsp of mixture into the middle of each egg roll wrapper. Wrap egg roll wrappers according to the package directions and seal the egg roll wrapper with water.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 2-3 minutes. Spray the air fryer basket and place egg rolls in the air fryer basket, making sure they aren’t overlapping or touching. Spray or brush the egg rolls with oil and cook for 10 minutes, flipping and spraying halfway.
- You can make the egg roll mixture ahead of time and keep it covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- You can make the egg rolls three or four days ahead of time and keep them stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To reheat the rolls, reheat them in the air fryer at 350ºF for one to two minutes.
- Don't let the egg rolls touch when you place them in the air fryer and flip them halfway through cooking. This will allow them to get crispy all over.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 241mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg