Black Bean Salsa
This black bean salsa recipe comes together quickly and easily with simple ingredients. It's perfect to serve as a dip with chips or as a side dish for pot luck and cook outs.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 4 oz can mild green chilies
- 1 roma tomato chopped
- ½ cup red onions chopped
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice ½ of a medium-sized lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- This simple salsa comes alive when you use the freshest ingredients. Be sure to use fresh lime juice, not the bottled stuff and fresh cilantro and a ripe tomato.
- Black beans work best in this recipe, but you can substitute them for other canned beans you have in your cupboard.
- Let the salsa sit for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips as a dip or serve alone as a side.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 567mg | Potassium: 283mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg