Sautéed Yellow Squash
This Sautéed Yellow Squash is so simple yet delicious. Yellow squash slowly cooked in butter and spices until tender.
Servings 3 servings
- 1.5 lbs yellow squash sliced thin
- 1 large sweet onion thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
Add ingredients to a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
Stir and cook the squash until it’s softened, about 15-20 minutes.
- Slice the squash into evenly sized pieces so that they cook evenly.
- Cook the dish on a medium heat. Butter has a low smoking point, so you need to be careful not to burn it.
- Stir the squash frequently while it is cooking.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 597mg | Potassium: 726mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 808IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg