1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place sweet potato, onions, and garlic in a baking dish. Add
olive oil and stir to combine. Salt & pepper to taste. Bake for 25
minutes, or until sweet potato is tender.
3. Combine poblano peppers, jalapeno peppers, diced tomatoes, black beans,
chilli powder, and cumin in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Place tortilla chips in a 8x10 baking dish, covering the entire dish. Top
with sweet potato and onion mixture and black bean mixture.
5. Add shredded cheese to top and bake in oven for about 5 minutes, or until
cheese has melted.