This Slow Cooker (Instant Pot) Hot Christmas Punch Recipe is the perfect drink to keep you warm over the Holidays. Made with cinnamon flavored candy and juice to give it the perfect sweetness and spice.
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclosure here.
Full Recipe/Instructions are available in the
recipe card at the bottom of the post.
You can find important tips/tricks in the
Anyone that knows me knows that I’m a summer girl and warm weather is my thing. But I’ll have to deal with the cold weather North Carolina brings and prepare to the best of my ability. That’s where this delicious Hot Holiday Punch comes to the rescue.
Oh, and this recipe is non-alcoholic although a nice white rum can be added if you like (we love it and add it quite often).
This recipe is perfect for a party or anytime the family wants a nice hot mug of holiday punch.
How do you make Hot Holiday Punch?
Add equal parts cranberry juice and unsweetened pineapple juice to the cooker. I use 4 cups of each in this recipe. Then add ½ cup of cinnamon flavored candy (I use Red Hots). and 3 cinnamon sticks. Stir and cover.
If using an Instant Pot, you will need a glass cover to use the slow cook function. Also, you will need to set the 2 hour function on the “More” setting to get it heated though after 2 hours.
For a traditional slow cooker, you’ll need to use the low setting for 2 hours.
Can I pressure cook this Hot Holiday Punch?
You can but for best results, go on and just put it on slow cook. I tried myself to speed up the magic of this punch by pressure cooking first but the flavors just didn’t pop as much as they did when it was cooked low and slow.
Can I make this punch ahead of time?
Yes. I put any leftovers in a mason jar and reheat when I need a midweek drink.
I hope you like this Holiday Punch Recipe as much as we do. Until next time.
Pin Slow Cooker Hot Holiday Punch for Later
Slow Cooker (Instant Pot) Hot Holiday Punch
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups unsweetned pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup cinnamon flavored candy (Red Hots)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- white rum optional
- Add cranberry juice, pineapple juice, Red Hots, and cinnamon sticks to Slow Cooker or Instant Pot. Stir. Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours until punch is heated through and Red Hots have melted.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and serve. May add orange slices or sugared cranberries as a garnish. You may also add a bit of white rum to the mixture for a grown up version.
Notes for Slow Cooker (Instant Pot) Hot Holiday Punch
- Cook on the high setting if using an Instant Pot. For all other slow cookers, use the low setting.
- If adding rum to the entire recipe, add about 1/4 cup. If using run in individual mugs, about 1 shot of rum should do.
Suggested tools for Slow Cooker (Instant Pot) Holiday Punch
Recipe Adapted from Taste of Home.