The Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies are super easy to put together and great for weekday breakfast before school and work.
This post contains affiliate links, please read my full disclaimer here.
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the
recipe card at the bottom of the post.
You can find important tips/tricks in the
Cookies for breakfast? Yes please! I am always searching for ways to have breakfast on the weekday mornings. Most mornings I fail at this but these oatmeal raisin breakfast cookies give me the ability to succeed. Yay for success!
The great thing about these breakfast cookies is that they are are easy to make, they come together quickly, and they have no sugar. OMG! No sugar in a cookie? Have I gone mad?!? I think so. Now when anyone tries to give me any slack about cookies for breakfast, I tell them to shove it because these cookies here are healthy.
I always tend to make them in the afternoon in anticipation that I will eat them for breakfast throughout the week. The reality is that these usually end up devoured 30 minutes after I make them. If you and your family have self-control and can resist, then this will be a great breakfast cookie. If not, then enjoy this afternoon snack recipe.
Here are the recipe deets.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by laying out some parchment paper.
Next, mash 2 medium sized ripe bananas in a bowl until they look like mush.
Next, add 2 cups of old-fashion oatmeal, 1 cup unsweetned applesauce, 1 Tbsp honey, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1 tsp vanilla extract and stir to combine.
Next, add 1/3 cup raisins and 1/4 cup white chocolate morsels and stir to combine.
Next, use a cookie scooper or a tablespoon and place mixture on parchmanet paper by the spoonful about 2 inches apart. Use the back of a spoon or your fingertips to flatten each spoonful until it resembles a cookie.
Bake in your preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until golden. Your house will smell delicious. Once done baking, remove and let cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes. Then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling. Enjoy:)
Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 cups old fashion oats
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup white chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash 2 ripe bananas in a medium sized bowl.
- Add oats, applesauce, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Add raisins and white chocolate morsels and stir until incorporated.
- Place mixture on prepared cookie sheet by the tablespoon, about 2 inches apart. Use the back of a spoon to flatten the cookies to the desired shape.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to cookie rack to finish cooling. Enjoy:)
Adapted from Family Fresh Meals