These delicious Garlic Instant Pot Noodles are too easy to make. This tasty dump and go noodle recipe is a quick weeknight meal you will want to make over and over….and over again.
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclosure here.
Every once in a while hubby and I will go on a lunch date to one of our favorite sushi restaurants. They have an all you can eat buffet that comes with some pretty cool appetizers.
One appetizer on the list are some tasty garlic noodles.
So before I get sushi wasted, I always load up on a ton of garlic noodles. And then the thought occurred to me, these garlic noodles would be great in my Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.
So here you go…the most easiest and tastiest Garlic Instant Pot noodles.
How to make Garlic Instant Pot Noodles
- First, whisk together your sauce ingredients.
- Pour ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Then, you break your spaghetti noodles in half and lay them on the noodles in a fan. Push the noodles down, making sure they are covered with the liquid. Cover and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When timer is up, do a quick release. Open the pot and see the magic of cooked noodles. Do a quick stir and serve.
What are the best noodles for your Instant Pot?
For this recipe, thin spaghetti worked great.
For the ratio of noodles to liquid, I used 1:2 (1 part noodles, 2 parts liquid) but added a few more tablepsoons of soy sauce and oyster sauce for flavor. The noodles will still suck up the extra liquid. So that’s 8 oz of pasta for about 2 cups of liquid.
I hope you enjoy these Garlic Instant Pot Noodles as much as we do.
Looking for more Pressure Cooker Side Recipes? Try these out…
- White Cheddar Pressure Cooker Pasta
- Pressure Cooker Southern Collard Greens
- Cheddar & Sour Cream Corn on the Cob
Pin Garlic Instant Pot Noodles for Later
Garlic Instant Pot Noodles
- Combine water, chicken broth, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and chili paste in the Instant Pot. Whisk to fully incorporate.
- Place broken spaghetti noodles on top, making sure they are spread out in the pot and covered by the liquid.
- Cover the Instant Pot and cook on High pressure for 6 minutes. Once timer goes off, do a quick release.
- Once all pressure is released, open the pot and stir the pasta noodles, allowing the noodles to separate and the sauce to thicken.
- Serve and top with sesame seeds and green onions if desired. Enjoy 🙂
Notes on Garlic Instant Pot Noodles
- When laying the spaghetti noodles in the pot, try to lay them in a fan motion, so they are somewhat separated.
- Once you open the pot after cooking, the noodles will look stuck together and there will be liquid. A quick stir will separate the noodles and suck up the sauce. These noodles are great for meal prep.
- This recipe was made in a 6Qt sized Instant Pot.