This Parmesan Breadcrumb Chicken is not only a quick and easy weeknight dinner option, it’s also a sure fire way to ensure you have no more dry chicken breast.
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the
recipe card at the bottom of the post.
You can find important tips/tricks in the
As my first post after my week off, I wanted to post a quick and easy recipe that my family loves…this Parmesan Breadcrumb Chicken. In my not so professional opinion, chicken breast is one of the hardest parts of the chicken to cook perfectly. I remember back in the day, before I cared about the culinary arts, how much of a disaster it was when I tried to bake boneless chicken breast. I’d buy the chicken breast from the store, you know, those super thick pieces of boneless chicken breast. I’d preheat my oven, sprinkle a little season, mostly salt, pepper, and maybe paprika if I was feeling fancy, and stick it in the oven. I’d let it bake for a longggg time because my biggest fear is undercooked chicken. How would it turn out you may ask?? A super dry thick breast mess. May be the reason for some relationships ending in the past…
Fast forward to now. I still find chicken breast to be a bit difficult at times but not with this Parmesan Breadcrumb Chicken Recipe. Every time I make this, the chicken is moist and flavorful. My daughter and hubby love it and I never stress about dry chicken.
Here are all the ingredients you will need:
That’s it…not that much. Dinner will be done quickly and your chicken breast will look like this in about 30 minutes.
Hooray for no more dry chicken, Recipe deets are below. As always, don’t forget to Enjoy 🙂
Parmesan Breadcrumb Chicken Recipe
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Italian Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon dry basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Flatten chicken breast or slice in half to desired thickness.
- Season chicken breast with a little salt and pepper. Rub mayonnaise all over chicken.
- Add breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, basil, and garlic powder to a dish and combine. Dip chicken breast in mixture and make sure each piece is fully coated.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until done, when temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Enjoy 🙂