These Air Fryer Pork Chops are moist, delicious, and full of amazing flavor. Learn the tips and tricks to making delicious juicy pork chops in your Air Fryer each and everytime.
This post contains affiliate links, please read my full disclaimer here.
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the
recipe card at the bottom of the post.
You can find important tips/tricks in the
Pork chops are perfect for quick dinners. When cooked properly, they are moist and delicious and can be done in less than 20 minutes. I’ve done pork chops in my Air Fryer before, like when I made these thin Japanese Tonkatsu Pork Chops. I’m now sharing this herb-crusted pork chop recipe for thick and juicy chops.
There are a few tips I’d like to share before we dig into the recipe on how to become a pork chop cooking master.
- Get to know your Air fryer – Different air fryers cook differently based on shape, wattage, altitude, etc. The cook times listed below are for guidance but your chops may need less or more cook time.
- Quality of the meat matters – I’ve had some pork chops that were cooked perfectly but tasted gross. It had nothing to do with the seasoning but the quality of the meat. I love the pork chops that come from Butcher Box, Hubby and I agree they are the best pork chops we’ve ever had.
- Allow your pork chops to rest before placing them in the Air Fryer, about 30 minutes to knock off the chill. Then allow the pork chops to rest under foil paper after cooking about 5-10 minutes. It’s the same method I use in my Air Fryer steak recipe to ensure even cooking.
- Invest in a quick read thermometer to ensure your meat reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit and doesn’t go much over that. The reason why most pork chops become tough and dry is that they can easily be overcooked.
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Chops
First, remove your chops and allow them to sit at room temperature for about 15-30 minutes to remove the chill. In a small bowl, combine the sage, thyme, oregano, rosemary, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
While you Air Fryer is preheating, rub a little bit of olive oil over the pork chops and sprinkle the herb mixture over the chops, covering all sides.
Place in the Air Fryer basket making sure the chops don’t overlap. If your air fryer is not large enough to hold all of them, cook them in batches.
Cook on 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 14-16 minutes, flipping halfway. Pork chops are done when they have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
Remove pork chops from the Air Fryer and loosely cover with foil. Allow them to for about 5 minutes.
And there you have it, quick and delicious juicy pork chops.
Looking for more Air Fryer Pork recipes? Try these out:
Looking for recipes to serve with these pork chops? Try these out:
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Kale and Brococoli Salad
- Instant Pot Southern Buttered Cabbage
- Sweet and Spicy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Baked Potato
- Creamy Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
Perfect Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Combine the sage, thyme, oregano, rosemary, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While you Air Fryer is preheating, rub a little bit of olive oil over the pork chops and sprinkle the herb mixture over the chops, covering all sides.
- Place in Air Fryer basket making sure the chops don’t overlap.
- Cook on 360 degrees for 14-16 minutes, flipping halfway. Pork chops are done when they have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove pork chops from the Air Fryer and loosely cover with foil. Allow them to rest for about 5 minutes.