Sweet Chilli Asian Wings is a quick and easy appetizer that can be created with ease. No excuse not to make these as it has only 6 main ingredients. Woo hoo!
Sweet Chili Asian Wings
Sweet Chili Asian Wings are easy to make and delicious.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 3/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 Tablespoon cilantro
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Prepare baking sheet by lining with foil and spraying with cooking oil.
- Season chicken wings with salt & pepper, not too much, not too little.
- Place chicken wings on baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While wings are baking, make your sauce by combining sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
- Once wings have finished baking, remove and place them in sauce, tossing to coat.
- Place wings back on pan and return to oven for 5 minutes to allow sauce to bake into chicken.
- Remove and sprinkle with cilantro. Enjoy 🙂
Calories: 512kcal | Saturated Fat: 8g
My Southern Air Fryer ECookbookFind all my Top Southern Air Fryer recipes in one place! My Southern Air Fryer ECookbook!
Subscribe to my YouTubeSubscribe to my YouTube Channel for full length recipe videos. Click the bell icon to be notified when I upload a new video.
Although myforkinglife.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Under no circumstances will myforkinglife.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.