Sweet Chilli Asian Wings is a quick and easy appetizer that can be created with ease. No excuse not to make these as it has only 6 main ingredients. Woo hoo!
Sweet Chili Asian Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 3/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Prepare baking sheet by lining with foil and spraying with cooking oil.
- Season chicken wings with salt & pepper, not too much, not too little.
- Place chicken wings on baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While wings are baking, make your sauce by combining sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
- Once wings have finished baking, remove and place them in sauce, tossing to coat.
- Place wings back on pan and return to oven for 5 minutes to allow sauce to bake into chicken.
- Remove and sprinkle with cilantro. Enjoy 🙂