Make it an easy and delicious morning with these make-ahead breakfast sandwiches. You can make a batch of these if you’re serving a large number of people for breakfast or you can make these and freeze them for a grab and go breakfast.
This post contains affiliate links, please read my full disclaimer here.
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the
recipe card at the bottom of the post.
You can find important tips/tricks in the
I started prepping breakfast when I worked full time as an attorney. Mornings were always a little crazy so I lived by breakfast recipes I could prep ahead and freeze for later, like these pancakes or waffles.
These sandwiches are perfect for prepping on the weekend for the upcoming week. I like to store them in the freezer and grab one before starting my day, although sometimes the whole batch gets devoured before I even have a chance to freeze them.
How to make Breakfast Sandwiches
First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and gather your ingredients and tools. Prepare two sheet pans by laying parchment paper in them. You can mix up the ingredients for your sandwiches but I use the following:
- English muffins (Cinnamon and Raisin kind)
- Large eggs
- Cheddar Cheese
- Turkey Bacon
- Strawberry Jam
- Chopped Spinach and Tomato
Crack eggs into a large bowl and whisk until beaten. Season with salt and pepper and stir in spinach and tomato.
Pour egg mixture into one sheet pan. Place turkey bacon in the other sheet pan. Place egg mixture on middle oven rack and turkey bacon on bottom oven rack. Bake turkey bacon until cooked, about 12 minutes. Bake egg mixture until set, about 14-15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
Once the eggs have cooled a bit, place whatever bread you are using over the eggs and cut squares that are about the size of the bread.
Baking the eggs in the oven is perfect for these eggs as they come out perfectly cooked and easy to place on the sandwiches.
Assemble the sandwiches by placing egg, bacon, cheese, and jam on sadwiches.
You can eat the sandwiches now or wrap them in plastic wrap to store in the freezer for later.
How to Freeze Breakfast Sandwiches
Place wrapped breakfast sandwiches in a galon sized freezer bag and label them. Store them in the freezer until ready to use. I like to use reusable plastic bags for my sandwiches.
How to Reheat Breakfast Sandwiches
I generally reheat these in my air fryer but the microwave works as well. Unwrap the sandwiches from the plastic wrap before reheating.
Separate sandwich and reheat in air fryer on 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes. If you don’t have an air fryer, you could also use the oven but increase the time to about 9-10 minutes.
Place unwrapped sandwich on microwave safe plate. Reheat in the microwave for 60-90 seconds until done.
And there ya have it. An easy breakfast sandwich that taste amazing. You get to control the ingredients and make them how you like it.
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Try these out:
Freezer Friendly Breakfast Sandwiches
- 6 English Muffins or any kind of bread you prefer
- 12 large eggs lightly beaten
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- 6 slices Cheddar Cheese
- Optional add-ins
- 1 cup spinach
- ¼ cup chopped tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare two sheet pans (12×17) by laying parchment paper on the bottom. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add eggs in a large bowl and whisk until beaten. Stir in spianch and tomato. Pour egg mixture into one baking sheet. Place turkey bacon in the other sheet pan. Place egg mixture on middle oven rack and turkey bacon on bottom oven rack. Bake turkey bacon until cooked, about 12 minutes. Bake egg mixture until set, about 14-15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Cut the baked eggs into pieces that will fit onto your bread. Assemble the sandwiches by placing egg, bacon, cheese, and jam on sadwiches.
- You can eat the sandwiches now or store for later.