This Cheesy Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Casserole is the perfect breakfast option for this St. Patrick’s Day.
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the
recipe card at the bottom of the post.
You can find important tips/tricks in the
Alright, it’s February and I’ve already been thinking about St. Patrick’s Day. Whenever I realize St. Patrick’s Day is among us, I get ready with the mint desserts, corned beef recipes, and lucky charms. I know, there is a lot of history behind the Holiday and I appreciate that…but I really get excited about them turning that river in Chicago green.I know, I’m a little nerdy but green is my favorite color.
So about this corned beef hash breakfast casserole… I’m a lover of make ahead easy breakfast recipes and this casserole is just that. I like to make it on a meal prep day and eat it for a few days of the week by popping it in the microwave. Of course, that’s only when there are any leftovers.
Most of my egg casseroles are meatless but I wanted to get a little creative with this one with the corned beef. Once we tried it, we loved it and I’ve made it this way a few times already. Hope you enjoy this corned beef hash casserole as much as we do.
Notes on Cheesy Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Casserole
- If making this as a make ahead breakfast, just keep it on the fridge and warm it up in the microwave for breakfast. I keep it for 3 days at the most.
- The corned beef can be substituted by any other deli meat but tis the season for corned beef.
Need more Breakfast recipes? Try these out:
Cheesy Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add potato and 1/4 cup water to a microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 4 minutes or until softened.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Add corned beef, tomatoes, green onion, hot sauce, paprika, salt, black pepper, and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir to combine.
- Place in greased 1.5 qt casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is bubbling.