This Mustard Glazed Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin is crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Marinated in the most delicious mustard glaze and then air fried to perfection in 20 minutes or less.
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclaimer here.
Full Recipe/Instructions are available in the
recipe card at the bottom of the post.
You can find important tips/tricks in the
There’s is nothing like a good nice juicy piece of pork. There’s also nothing like a dry overcooked piece of pork too, yuck. Lucky for me, I don’t make dry pork anymore because my Air Fryer ensures my pork comes out nice and juicy each and every time. Thanks Air Fryer!
Now about this beautiful mustard glazed air fryer pork, it’s so darn good. My husband and I fell in love with pork tenderloin when we had it over a salad at a local restaurant. We tried many different coating for our tenderloin but fell in love with this mustard glaze. It’s so flavorful and complements the pork well.
The glaze goes well with any cut of pork, from pork chops, pork loin, and pork tenderloin.
Pork Tenderloin vs. Pork Loin?
For this recipe, I used a pork tenderloin, not to be confused with a pork loin. Pork tenderloin is a slimmer cut and cut from a different part of the pig than a pork loin. They will have different cook times so if you’re going to use the recipe below, make sure you grab a pork tenderloin. There are other few differences in the two. If you like to know more, check out this article on pork tenderloin vs. pork loin.
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
First, prepare whatever marinade you are using for your pork tenderloin. I whisk together yellow mustard, brown sugar, italian seasoning, and rosemary. Set to the side.
Then, rinse and dry your pork tenderloin. Take a sharp knife and cut small slits into the top of your pork tenderloin. Stuff those slits with a little but of minced garlic.
Then cover your pork loin with that mustard marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
When it’s time to get to cooking, remove the pork tenderloin and place it in a greased Air Fryer basket. Cook on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-20 minutes, or until a quick read thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit. No need to even flip this tenderloin.
Remove the tenderloin and allow it to rest at least 5 minutes before slicing so the juices stay inside. Then slice and serve.
I hope you all enjoy this Mustard Glaze Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin as much as we do.
- Use this mustard glaze on all cuts of pork. It’s simple yet amazing!
- Invest in a quality quick read thermometer. I am in love with this Thermapen® Mk4 from Thermoworks. This one reads the temperature in less than 2 seconds. I use it for all my air frying and grilling.
Looking for More Air Fried Pork Recipes? Try these out:
Mustard Glazed Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1.5 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Rinse and dry pork tenderloin. Cut slits into top of pork tenderloin. Place minced garlic in the slits. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk mustard, brown sugar, italian seasoning, and rosemary in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Pour and rub mustard mixture all over pork. Place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Place pork tenderloin into greased air fryer basket. Cook on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-20 minutes, until a quick read meat thermometer registers a temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Remove from Air Fryer and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy 🙂